Short circuit sets the whole factory on fire at Hubli


An electrical short circuit causing the fire accident at the factory has taken place at Hubli.


The broom factory situated at the Sherwad village cross has been set to fire due to the electric loops causing Lakhs together loss. The brooms have turned to ashes and the firefighter team that arrived to the spot had to make lot of efforts to bring the fire to control. The case has been registered at the Rural Police Station and the team yet is trying to bring the situation under control.