Electrical short circuit sets the Xerox shop on fire


The incident of a Xerox shop set on fire due to the electrical short circuit causing Lakhs together loss has took place at front of the old Tahshildar office of Chikkodi Thursday evening.

The shop belonging to the Jayashri Uday Koogey that is nearby some major offices at Chikkodi has set to fire in the evening as the incident has come into notice of some nearby people they have informed the police and the firefighter dept.

The officers that arrived on time have rescued any major issue taking place but the weep of the shop owner has become sky high as the loss that has occurred is major for her family.